- Introduced in GitLab 10.8.
GitLab lists all devices that have logged into your account. This allows you to review the sessions and revoke any of it that you don't recognize.
Listing all active sessions
- On the upper right corner, click on your avatar and go to your Settings.
- Navigate to the Active Sessions tab.
Revoking a session
- Navigate to your profile's Settings > Active Sessions.
- Click on Revoke besides a session. The current session cannot be revoked, as this would sign you out of GitLab.